Absent face-to-face interactions, strangers find different ways to trust each other. One way we build trust is by sharing varying levels of identifying and authenticating personal information with Shopify, Pay Pal and our manufacturer's. The ability to trust online is strengthened by the level of transparency we provide for our collection, use, and storage of personal information.
To better ensure trust and a consistent and optimal user experience, Kat’s Kove LLC has developed a set of Core Privacy Principles that guide our use of personal information and creation of privacy policies.
Core Privacy Principles:
- We do not sell or rent a customer’s personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
- We share customer personal information with service providers* to facilitate our business operations. Service providers* are not permitted to sell or rent the personal information we provide to them or market directly to customers without the customer's explicit consent. *Note: Service Provider are the manufacturer whom is shipping your order to you; and Pay Pal and/or Shopify used to pay for the order.
- We cooperate with requests from law enforcement and government officials conducting criminal investigations to help keep our community safe.
- If our Core Privacy Principles changes, we will provide customers with a reasonable notice period before changes become effective.
- We let customers change their personal information so they can keep it up to date.
- We believe the privacy and security of personal information is everyone's responsibility. We use industry-standard technology to protect our website and expect customers to pitch in by utilizing technology to help manage their privacy.